Joining the network

Discussion in 'General' started by David4451, Jul 8, 2017.

1. David4451

David4451 New Member

I have been unable to find a way to contact someone regarding joining the Spotter Network. Can anyone help with this?

2. joseph ramey

joseph ramey New Member

yes how can i help

3. David4451

David4451 New Member

Thank you, Joseph! Since I posted that last night, I have sent an e-mail to a 'training' e-mail address I found on the training web site, as well as to one user who appears to reside in my county. Anyway, I completed the on-line training, passed the exam, and am now wondering, 'now what?!' I do see I am not listed as a SN user on Radar Scope, but maybe I need to do something else. The actual SN site appears to have 'enabled' my reporting ability, though I'm not certain. And, do I need to get any software (other than the SN app), and/or gear? Thanks again for replying!

4. joseph ramey

joseph ramey New Member

Do u have chaser location did u go to spotter network.org to do your test or another website or source.?

5. David4451

David4451 New Member

Not sure what you mean... I believe I did note that 'test messages' are prohibited - perhaps I misunderstood. I did edit my reply after the one here, as I tried logging out and back in to Radar Scope, and now it says I AM allowed to file reports. So that's apparently fixed. Still, is there any documentation out there?

6. joseph ramey

joseph ramey New Member

I hope i helped some what

7. David4451

David4451 New Member

You have.. thank you, Joseph. :)

8. joseph ramey

joseph ramey New Member

You welcome buddy